Anyone should be able to change the Wiki. If you see an inconsistency or something that is blatantly out of date, please feel free to fix it.

Ron Wheeler wrote:

It appears that
http://wiki.apache.org/portals/Jetspeed2/DevelopingJetspeed2
needs to be updated to clarify the discussion that starts
"Tomcat 4 and 5 are both supported. Tomcat 5 requires a JAASRealm patch that will be automatically applied by Maven during the build. Refer to [WWW]http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-55 for more information."
From reading up on this issue it appears that this is no longer an issue if you use the current version of Tomcat. There is no mention of the Tomcat 5.5 stream but I am hoping that this problem is resolved there as well.
I hope that the wiki authors will fix this up.

Ron

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss
people."  - Admiral Hyman Rickover

*           Scott T. Weaver               *
*         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>             *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>        *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal     *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container      *
* OpenEdit, Website Content Management    *
*     <http://www.openedit.org>           *