Hi

We would like to utilize Jetspeed as part of a project we are deploying,
but our legal department has some questions regarding licensing issues for
Jetspeed.

I am wondering who I could contact regarding this.

Thanks,

Brian Bacsu
Sr. Technical Consultant
Computer Sciences Corporation
voice: (519) 454-4253
cell: (248) 797-8168
fax: (519) 454-4589
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.