From: Xavier Lawrence [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 21 January 2005 15:13
To: Jetspeed Users List
Cc: Jetspeed Developers List
Subject: Portlets and filters

Hello,

I have a working struts application that I am trying to change to a
portlet. I was asking myself how were filters managed in the portlet
world. I seem to have a slight problem with those, they seem to be not
considered by the portlet.

That is, the non-portlet webApp works fine, but the portlet struts app
encounters problems because some filter methods don't seem to be called...

Any help is appreciated on the subject. Below is a piece of my web.xml file

<filter>
    <filter-name>XSLT Filter</filter-name>

<filter-class>edu.rpi.sss.util.servlets.ConfiguredXSLTFilter</filter-class>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>debug</param-name>
      <param-value>0</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>directoryBrowsingDisallowed</param-name>
      <param-value>no</param-value>
    </init-param>
  </filter>

  <filter>
    <filter-name>SvcI Filter</filter-name>
    <filter-class>edu.rpi.cct.uwcal.webcommon.UWCalSvciFilter</filter-class>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>debug</param-name>
      <param-value>0</param-value>
    </init-param>