Hi all,

I have found following -

I created a user with the create user portlet. Now I added user.name.given and user.name.family properties to the user. Now I understand that the values for these properties go to - prefs_property_value table. But the keys (user.name.given and user.name.family) are added to prefs_property_key table too. So in the prefs_property_key table I have two entries for each of above. (Because there is already one pair for the admin user). I know that the UI does not let you choose these properties from like a dropdown, or create new properties. To me it logically makes sense that there should only be one user.name.given and user.name.family entries in the prefs_property_key table, and then multiple values in the value table.

I dont know if this is a problem, or I am misunderstanding something.

Thanks,
Amit