My 1.6 Fusion build required me to add the tables from Jetspeed 1 and
the tables from Jetspeed 2.  I didn't try to remove any tables that
might not be needed, but adding all of them works.

Also, I have just downloaded the latest source for Jetspeed 2 and 1,
compiled and deployed Fusion, and everything is working great.  So I
would suggest getting the latest source for both, unless someone
higher up the chain disagrees.