Hema Menon wrote:
Ate,

<HM>
I am not sure what's the show stopper for merging the deployment
refactoring branch. As far as I understand from the mails going
around,  the changes in the refactoring branch has been breaking some
Fusion stuff. If you think, the first step in getting to resolve that
is to get it the branch merged, maybe it should. Well, I am not aware
of all the implications, David might be able to say which way to go.
</HM>
Synchronizing the merged deployment refactoring branch with Fusion is what I'll
take onto myself. But once that's done, I could use help from you and others
for testing the result and detect possible (other) problems to resolve before
we should release Fusion.

Getting help from some of you currently working with Fusion might help too: Hema, Jeff?

<HM>
Sure. We could offer whatever help that we can provide. A better
product is the need for the community as a whole:)
</HM>
Great. Keep monitoring the list for progress and I might just mail you directly
if I have a new Fusion ready for testing. Is that alright with you?

<HM>
Well, that would be awesome! I guess it could be a Fusion with M2 release :)
</HM>
Thats what I'm aiming for...

Ate