I am running into the same problem. I did build Jetspeed M2, the build
was successful. When M2 is built, I will get
portal-bridges-common-0.3.jar.

I've been looking in the config files for Jetspeed 1.6 to find out
where infact does it have the dependency with 0.2 version of
portal-bridges-commons. Could not find that out:(

Hema