We are using Jetspeed as a window into our different applications. Each applkication requires a silent login which we have partially solved with some drawbacks.

I am looking at providing a single sign on solution that can be shared by each application, the user signs into Jetspeed and then each application can authenticate against the single sign on solution.

Has anybody any experience of this or suggestions. I have found a particularly interesting article here, http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/web/library/wa-singlesign/

One requirement would be the ability to deploy the SSO solution ina any portal !!

Would be interested in your views

Jon Hawkins