> Gareth Coltman wrote:
>
> > Has anyone had any success using Jetspeed with Turbine ?

If I understand, I think what Gareth is trying to say is that he's trying to
get Jetspeed to work with the "Turbine TDK."
The Turbine TDK includes Catalina.

If this assumption is correct, then perhaps we can go back thru the archive
and search....
http://www.mail-archive.com/jetspeed@list.working-dogs.com/

I found from Raphael Luta's post on the subject: "Re: Jetspeed in the TDK"
from Feb 9:

--------
if I replace crimson and jaxp with Xerces 1.3, it works.

Here's what I did (using JDK 1.3 on W2K) :
- download Catalina 4.0-b1
- replace crimson.jar and jaxp.jar by xerces-1.3.0.jar
- download latest CVS
- replace lib/xerces.jar with xerces-1.3.0.jar (I've updated xerces in CVS
so you don't have
   to do it anymore)
- build webapp
- copy the war into Catalina webapps
- start Catalina

Everything seems to work correctly so far (Login, std Portlets, RSS feeds,
customization).
I did not modify any config file either Catalina's or Jetspeed's.
--------

hope that helps

- david