I tested it again today and not reproduce it. I re-read Adding Extra
Classpaths to Jetty in Jetty Classloading:
   Adding Jars under $jetty.home/lib/ext to the system classpath. You can
place additional Jars here.
Maybe the jars should go lib/ext. but I think using "path" or "lib" command
line of start.jar is good as well.

thanks for your response.