On Thursday, 20 September 2012, Joakim Erdfelt wrote:

> Yes, that's correct.
> That's what the websocket-core renamed packages are now.
> (org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.core.*)
> So we can prevent the package space overlap concerns in OSGi.

I don't think we need to be so verbose to avoid overlaps.
If you remove core from the package, then the resulting names do not
overlap with other modules:

org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.annotations
org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.api.*
org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.driver
org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.extensions.*
org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.io.*

I do not think there is an OSGi restriction of one jar/module producing
more than one package

I strongly think we should drop the "core" as a meaningless artifact of our
build system.

cheers

Greg Wilkins <gr...@intalio.com>