My home server crashed yesterday overnight, and when I rebooted it in
the morning, fsck segfaulted when checking my /var partition. My
system is Gentoo Linux ~amd64, jfsutils version 1.1.15, kernel 4.0.7.

Since I wanted the machine back and running as soon as possible, I
mounted /var read-only, copied off whatever I could, and formatted the
partition again, but I saved an image of the partition before doing
that. Here's the jfs_fsck output:

bq

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><><><><><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

           Because 10 billion years' time is so fragile, so ephemeral...
it arouses such a bittersweet, almost heartbreaking fondness.