The "real work" for extending JFS will be done in the file system itself,
mainly so one does not have to unmount to do the extend.  (This is how
extending was done in previous versions of JFS, and we are continuing
that tradition in this port).  extendfs is a small utility that will call
the entry
point in JFS to begin the extension.

Barry Arndt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]