When I finish my current project, I think I want to have a try in the king's discipline:
Kernel - fsd.

What wolud you recomend to me as basis?
The reference implementatino for OS/2 or the current linux code.
The thing is, the OS/2-version implements its own caching while in NT you have a global cache like in linux. On NT this is done via different interfaces but mainly through filemappings. On the other hand: NT has gotten a lott inspirations from OS/2 as for example the structured exception handling.
What would you say, how compleete are these implementations and how faulty?