Hello everybody,
Does anyone already install JFS on RedHat 8.0?
As RedHat 8.0 is shipped with JFS I diddn't recompile
the kernell as indicated in the "JFS Root Boot HOWTO".
I started at step 3.2 of this document. I followed the
other steps but I'm unable to boot the machine after
the last step, I mean, I receive a kernell panic
message. If I modify the /etc/fstab on the original
partition it's work, but in this manner after boot the
system will read the information on the first
partition and then move to the second, but after that
I can not delete or do anything with the first
partition.
So anyone here have a step-by-step installation guide
for RedHat 8.0?
Any comment is welcome.
Thanks in advance,
Jackson