Steve,
After I recompile the kernel it worked. In RedHat 8.0
the JFS is configured as a module, after change to
built-in and recompile the kernel it worked. I don't
kown if there is a best way to do it.
The message that I was receiving was that the kernel
cannot mount the root file system and then the kernel
panic message.
Anyway, thank you for your time.
Regards,
JAckson