hello

i tried to fix a jfs-partition after a kernel crash (caused by alsa, not
jfs ;) ), but jfs_fsck had some problems...

running jfs_fsck writes:
--------------------------------
./jfs_fsck version 1.1.1, 17-Dec-2002
The current device is:  /dev/yhaunn/scratch
Block size in bytes:  4096
File system size in blocks:  1049600
Phase 0 - Replay Journal Log
logredo failed (rc=-230).  FSCK continuing.
Phase 1 - Check Blocks, Files/Directories, and Directory Entries.
Phase 2 - Count Links.
Phase 3 - Rescan for Duplicate Blocks and Verify Directory Tree.
Phase 4 - Report Problems.
Phase 5 - Check Connectivity.
Phase 6 - Perform Approved Corrections.
Phase 7 - Rebuild File/Directory Allocation Maps.
Segmentation fault

as i have no idea of any internals of jfs, i don't know how i could
provide more information. please tell me if there is something.
there is nothing of importance on this partition, so i don't need to have
this fixed. but as half the system runs on jfs, i would be happy if this
would not happen with another partition ;)

if i should report this to another place, please tell me.

thanks
emanuel schmid