On Mon, 2003-09-15 at 10:33, Fabio Coatti wrote:

> Well, I still have a couple of partitions that shows funny behaviour for
> fsck.jfs and files that are "untouchable" :). If you need some more data,
> i.e. a strace  of not working fsck or anything else just let me know.

I'm not sure if an strace would be useful or not.  If you're familiar
with gdb, it would be helpful to break in while it's hung and see where
it's at.  Right now I'm concentrating on the cause of the problems, but
I want to know what's wrong with fsck too.
--
David Kleikamp
IBM Linux Technology Center