Advocating For A Better
Tomorrow

Dear Beautiful People;

There seems to be a concensus in seeking information about insert space which turns the home row feature on or off.  Here is my best explanation.
The Homerow feature remaps the keyboard, and allows users to have an entire second set of keystrokes to use for scripts.  likewise, when the Homerow feature is active, the up and down arrow keys move the Ansi character settings, and the left and right arrow keys increase or decrease the number of pixels the JAWS cursor is moved, with the Shift+Alt+Arrow keys that move the mouse.
So basically, insert plus the space bar holds no significance to everyday activities.  It exists for those who write scripts for personal use or professional use.
I hope my explanation was sufficient.  If it is not, write to me privately, and I'll try to give it another shot for you.  God Bless all of you.

Sincerely;
Angel

Experience the moment
Because too many take that moment