Why ;is it that Henter-Joyce includes no information about home-row in its
support material?
-----Original Message-----
From: A. Rodriguez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: Reinaldo Fernandez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Friday, March 19, 1999 2:23 PM
Subject: response to insert space

>Advocating For A Better
>Tomorrow
>

>Dear Beautiful People;
>
>There seems to be a concensus in seeking information about insert space
which turns the home row feature on or off.  Here is my best explanation.
>The Homerow feature remaps the keyboard, and allows users to have an entire
second set of keystrokes to use for scripts.  likewise, when the Homerow
feature is active, the up and down arrow keys move the Ansi character
settings, and the left and right arrow keys increase or decrease the number
of pixels the JAWS cursor is moved, with the Shift+Alt+Arrow keys that move
the mouse.
>So basically, insert plus the space bar holds no significance to everyday
activities.  It exists for those who write scripts for personal use or
professional use.
>I hope my explanation was sufficient.  If it is not, write to me privately,
and I'll try to give it another shot for you.  God Bless all of you.

-
Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net