I am trying to help a friend update his computers systems.  He has asked me
to post the following to this list.

Thanks in advance for any help.  His questions are as follows:

I now have ProComm Plus version 3.0.  I am willing to upgrade to the latest
version if that is the solution.  I am searching for any JFW scripts written
for ProComm Plus any version,&/or suggestions from blind computer users as
to which communications software is most JFW friendly.  I am looking for a
single program which handles all or most of the following functions:
Send & receive FAX,
Send & receive data and files (not using Internet),
Send & receive via Com ports,
Access Internet,
Send & receive E-mail,
Accept &/or translate to FAX an image from scanner using Oscar,
act as an answering machine for phone,
and anything else a good Communications package should do.

As I said I want to do all or most of these from one program if possible.  I
understand Microsoft Office is most often the answer but I am not finding
the FAX screens Blind user friendly.

-
Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net