Thanks, Scott, for those NAV5 tips.  Yes, I can well imagine why NAV
would take over like that!  And yes, I did see the virus in the
activity log after the fact.  Hopefully it'll be a long time before I
hear that sound again!  Now I gotta find the **** who sent me HAPPY99!

-
Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net