Is Henter-Joyce the new name for Yahweh?  As I have just posted in
answer to Walt Smith, the copyright statute and case law are out there
in the public domain.  Go and read them for yourself, and please quit
dragging this into the muck of stupid and futile name-calling?  Go read
Teresa Cochran's posting.  See ye!