Good point again!  Fortunately, I don't have the problem right now, and
I hope I don't ever. I was only trying to point out the pitfalls of
having even the best protection system wedded to the fragile, vulnerable
floppy.  What happens if someone on a mission-critical job at home has
the dreaded accident during a week-end.  Down-time at any time is money.