Hi, Listers

I am afraid I did not quite understand this. I always have nightmares about
shooting an authorization key. I am running JFW 3.2 on here and used the
authorization manager during setup to install my key to the hard disk. Does
that mean i will lose it when I try to transfer it back to the
authroization floppy in case I want to do a defrag or soemthign?

What is the safe way to move the key back onto the authroization disk?
Sorry if I am a bit slow.

Cheers,

Doris

At 10:53 AM 03/22/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Unless you have the old keys.  I learned the hard way, if you use the
>manager to do an auto install with one of those, you will lose it, when
>the time comes to retrieve.  Using Evmove from DOS is, indeed, simple,
>and fairly fool proof, but you have to remember to do it on both ends.
>I've already written off the key on this particular machine, because I
>let it install automatically when prompted, before I knew better.  I
>suppose this problem will gradually disappear, as the old keys fall out
>of circulation.
>
>Ted
>-
>Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net