It has been pointed out that having JFW announce cursor changes is useful in Internet Explorer, but there are other uses for some of us as well.  For instance, the cursor will change to a two way or four way pointer sometimes when placed over borders.  This would facilitate dragging and dropping or modifying selection windows.

Personally, I would like the capability for use in deskscan and Paint Shop Pro for a variety of reasons.

I think it might be sensible to make this a configuration option that goes in the .jcf file so that it can be configured for each application.  I guess we'll see what JFW 3.3 has in store for us...

"Happiness isn't getting what you want, but appreciating what you have."
Regards
Jeff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  -  ICQ UIN:  736807
Computer and Internet Accessibility Consultant
http://business.fortunecity.com/washington/444/
Blind Man's Bluff:  http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/8545/