Hi,

Maybe you can check in the options and see if show status bar is checked and
review the other options to see someting didn't get accidentally changed. I
guess at worst, you could reinstall Eudora.

L. Parent

> -----Original Message-----
> From: D.d.torrey [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Sent: Sunday, March 28, 1999 12:51
> To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject:      Eudora Help please. ASAP!
> 
> Somehow eudora has turned the Status bar around or something. I have to
> scroll
> up and down with JAWS to find out the messages in the Inbox. I have to
> click on
> A to open the messsage. I can't scroll down through any of them.
> something's
> gone funny, and I am not sure what it is.
> 
> My E-mail address is:
> 
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> You can write me privately to keep from cluttering up the list.
> 
> I think what I've done is accidently press special filters or something
> and it
> is working in a way I would like to fix.
> 
> donna Miller
> 
> -
> Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net
-
Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net

Reply via email to