Hi Everyone. I had a strange thing happen to me a while ago while working
with Eudora Lite, the latest version, and JFW 3.3 Beta. It seems that
whenever I finish all of the messages in a filter, it opens a menu box. I
find this happens if you are moving the up and down arrows. Would anyone
have an idea about why this is happening?

Also, I have JFW 3.3 loaded so I have to manually open it with my hot key
created for it. when it opened a little while ago, it was reading things
like dots and numbers. this also happened in the Eudora lite messages. Has
anyone experienced anything like this or would you have an idea as how to
solve it?

I'm going to send a copy of this note to the Beta testers and see what they
think.

Thank you very much.

Donna Miller


Use what talents you possess;
The woods would be very silent
If no birds sang except those who sang best.

        ~ Henry Van Dyke ~


-
Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net

Reply via email to