Hi to the List,

There is a site I'd like somebody to check out with the 3.5 beta.  It's
www.atlantabraves.com.  I went to their schedules link and checked out the
Atlanta Braves home schedule.  It is arranged in a table which JFW reported.
The games are listed apparently in columns.  In column 1, you see the
beginning of the schedule.  Apparently, across from the initial games are
the mid season games.  So, when JFW reads the page, it says something like
"April 3 and the game, and then July 4 and the game."  It doesn't go in
chronological order.  I went into the keyboard manager for IE5 and defined
keys to read left, right, down and up columns.  I didn't get what I hoped
for, as I wanted to read the games chronologically, April 3, 4, 5, etc.  I
turned off the V cursor and tried re-formatting the page, without change in
the info being read.  Is there a way to handle a table of this sort?
Feedback on this will be certainly appreciated.
Best Regards,

Les

-
Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net