I have ferst addition on mine it came with it. I have had trouble with my
dell from day 1 like that. Mine shows up the same way and their isn't much
you can do about it. I don't know why, it just is on mine too. This
computer, and the one I built a while back both show less memory then they
have for some reason. I am working on building another one to replace this
dell, I will let everyone know how it goes.  John Miller
At 11:27 AM 1/2/00 -0500, you wrote:
>you might try running windows update to see if that improves things.
>also, when you go to that performance dialog again, try setting the
>virtual memory to handle it yrou self and set the min and max to 2.5 to
>three times your actual ram.  I find it quite strange that you are
>reported to have only 63 mb ram.  I believe this hangs on second
>edition.  did you upgrade to it or is it what was shipped on the
>system?  also, you might try checking your video settings.  some of the
>errors you are getting may be well due to the fact that something
>strange is going on with your memory.  I run a dell and have not seen
>these problems and my os is beyond second edition.
>--
>Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
>Touching The Spider Web
>ftp://ftp.clark.net/pub/poehlman
>http://poehlman.clark.net
>mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>voice 301-949-7599
>end sig.
>-
>Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net

 John Miller,   owner of seekonkspeedway y2k formula-four #3   (racing to
win!!!!!!!!!!!!) look for me on ss4mula4 3 on AIM, or n1umjjohn on yahoo,
or look me up on paltalk and chat with me any time!
-
Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net