Venkat, I do not need any certificate from you about my sympathies, work and for everything I do. I condemn the Jaipur bomb blast and also condemn your activities and mindeset who has nothing than hatred. This is my country and not yours, you are alien not me. Ok dear. All the best.
On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 7:08 AM, ven <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Gladson > > I am directly appealing to people affected by violent idealogies. > > Your sympathies with violent movements is well known. So is your extreme > Hindu hatred. > I refuse to let alien beliefs and their followers destroy India and its > indigenuous cultures and people. > > I have nothing to do with agents of the west. List members like you and > Nachiketa who bring in the bogus Hindutva. are danger to on and all because > you mislead innocent people and in many ways are accessories to such violent > acts. > > *I demand you and your ilk to apologize to all of us for your lies and > deceptions.* > > My sympathies are with the victims of Islamic terrorism in Jaipur. I > wonder where are your and your sympathies > > According to the police, the first blast occurred at the Hanuman temple > near Chandpole Bazaar between 7:10 and 7:25 pm; a chain of explosions > followed at Jauhari Bazaar, Chhoti Chaupar, Sanganeri Gate, Manak Chowk, and > a temple on the outskirts of the city in a span of 15 minutes. These areas, > comprising the heart of Jaipur's business centre, are within a short radius. > > > Three more live bombs were defused in the same area. > > Most of the incidents took place near two Hanuman temples and some flower > shops in the walled city – these places are generally crowded on Tuesdays. > > According to sources, RDX and ammonium nitrate were used in the > explosions, indicating a similarity with the blasts at the Ajmer Dargah on > October 11, 2007. > > According to police, the first bomb was attached to a cycle parked near > the Hanuman temple in Chandpole. The cycle was parked in an area where > beggars congregate. > > "Brand new ranger bicycles, suspected to have been used in the blasts, > were recovered from at least three sites," police said. > > Eyewitness accounts said a Honda City parked near the Temple was blown > away, killing six persons of a family. The maximum number of casualties was > reported from Chandpole and Chhoti Chaupar areas. > > > > > > On 5/14/08, Gladson Dungdung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > > > > > > > *Jharkhand Forum | Voice for Change | Jharkhand.org.in/forum > > *<http://www.jharkhand.org.in/forum> > > <http://egroups.com/list/Jharkhand> > > * * > > > > > > > -- Gladson Dungdung Human Rights Activist

