I've been using your JiBX tool for a while now and I'm hooked.

I realize you are touting the performance as the primary strength, but
frankly I like the fact that I can write nice, clean code using plain old
java classes.

I've been working with the opentravel schema and your ota-jibx sub-project.
I really like how you have split the schema into independent packages for
each travel product segment, such as rail, air, etc. I also like the fact
that you have broken down the schema into separate packages (base.jar and
everything else).

This got me thinking. It would be nice to break down the schema into
separate jars by product segment (base.jar, air.jar, etc).

I'm thinking that there would be a couple of great advantages to doing this:

1. I only use the jars that I need depending on the schema that I use.
(maybe even automatic resource loading via osgi?)

2. These jars could be packaged and placed in a (maven) repository so they
can be easily loaded into development and runtime environments.

... so here's my questions.

1. Am I crazy? (You don't have to answer this pary of the question) My
initial tests indicate that this is doable. Do you see any reason why this
won't work?

2. I've found a few tiny bugs in the jibx code in my research. Some are
simple and I can provide the code. Others, I have hacked the code to make it
work, but I would want someone to fix it correctly. Is this the place to
report them?

3. Do you mind if I use your binding file from the jibx-ota project?

Again... I really love JiBX. Nice work.

Thanks for you time.

Don