Hi Don,

I'm very glad to hear you're enjoying your JiBX experience!

I think splitting the JiBX/OTA code generation into independent jars is
great - it should be possible to just add this as an alternative form of
the build. Making them osgi-compatible is also a good idea. But rather
than handling this as a separate project, why don't you just join the
JiBX team and do it directly in JiBX/OTA?

As for any bugs found, Jira is the best way to address them:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10410#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Aissues-panel

I'm currently going through the issues people have reported with 1.2.2,
along with selected older bugs, in hopes of getting out fixes in a 1.2.3
release later this month.

  - Dennis