ok, after searching again the mail archive I found the answer to my question in
another thread.
sorry that I didn't find it prior :)

for anyone who has the same problem:

there's no way at present to tell Jibx2Wsdl to use a custom
marshaller/unmarshaller, so the best you can do is exclude the HashMap
field when you're generating the class and then add the appropriate
binding and schema fragments later.

http://www.mail-archive.com/jibx-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg03619.html

Thanks to the author of jibx! Great work!

Regards,
 Alex Brosch