Hi Rice,

Thanks for reporting this - I verified the problems and partially fixed
them in the current CVS code (right now it's not generating the data
model components matching the base type in this type of situation), and
added the Jira issue http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JIBX-374 to track this.

The handling for simpleType restriction with an inline type definition
was partially implemented, but there was a general type modification
superclass which assumed the base attribute always had to be present, as
well as a couple of other errors in the code generation caused by the
missing base type name.

  - Dennis