Alexander Brosch wrote:
> Hi Dennis,
>
> I have the same problem in my code.
> Is there a workaround until jibx 1.2.3 is released, e.g. to manually
> change the wsdl / xsd / binding file ?

I've suggested people who need this drop back to JiBX 1.2.1, if that
works for them. I've gotten bogged down with other tasks and haven't
gotten back to fixing the Axis2 support to work with JiBX 1.2.2/1.2.3
yet - I'll do the 1.2.3 release once this is done.

> I have a second problem running the binding compiler:
>  [bind] Error running binding compiler
>      [bind] java.lang.IllegalAccessError: class A cannot access its
> superclass B
>
> Running the binding compiler the second time there is no error anymore.

I don't know offhand of anything which could cause this. If you can
create a Jira with an example build that demonstrates the problem I'll
make sure I investigate it before the 1.2.3 release.

  - Dennis