Hi Stephan,

Are you *sure* you're using the 1.2.2 jars?

The JiBX/OTA subproject has a modular build example which uses include
from classpath. In that case the binding is coming from the META-INF
directory of the jar, so the include is:

<include path="classpath:META-INF/base-binding.xml" precompiled="true"/>

I'd suggest you try running the binding compiler directly, rather than
through Maven, and confirm the JiBX version.

BTW, and easy way to check the version of JiBX represented by a set of
jars is to type "java -jar jibx-run.jar".

- Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
XML and Web Services in Java
Training and Consulting