Hi Ahmet,

That's a good point. CodeGen currently ignores the xs:nillable
attribute, when it should be setting it for you in the binding. I've
created a Jira issue http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JIBX-388 to track this.

I'm not sure when I'll get this fixed. I'm trying to release 1.2.3 now,
so it probably won't be until after that.

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
XML and Web Services in Java
Training and Consulting