Hi list!
I'm generating code from schema for OTA Hotel messages.
Things work well and the documentation is good, thank you Dennis and
everybody!

When sending real example messages to my web service I get unmarshalling
errors due to elements not in the right order. It seems that OTA
implementers don't consider the elements order important, whereas JiBX do.

I can customize the mapping file binding.xml after it has been generated
from codegen, but it's cumbersome [1].
Is there any way of instructing codegn to consider order unimportant
everywhere?
I found [2] but I still can't find thye solution.

Cheers,
Vito Meuli

[1]  http://jibx.sourceforge.net/tutorial/binding-extras.html Going further
with bindings