> On Oct 26, 2015, at 10:13 AM, Alexandre (Shura) Iline
> <alexandre.il...@oracle.com> wrote:
>
> Hi.
>
> Could you please take a look on the suggested change in tests belonging to
> jdk_core test group.
>
> Pls notice that the dependencies which would later be removed by fixing
> JDK-8139430 we not added in this change.
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~shurailine/8140336/webrev.01/

Thanks for the patch.

This change is against jake/jdk repo.  I assume you intend to integrate this
change to jdk9/dev/jdk.  You can separate into two changesets, one for
jdk9/dev/jdk and the other for test/jdk/jigsaw tests that I can push your
change to test/jdk/jigsaw tests to jake.

test/java/lang/ProcessHandle/TEST.properties
- which test references types in jdk.management?   If there is only a couple of
tests depending on jdk.management, better to use @modules in those individual
tests instead.

Is java.management module pulled in due to the test library in the following
tests?
test/java/lang/instrument/RedefineBigClass.sh
test/java/lang/instrument/RedefineMethodInBacktrace.sh
test/java/lang/instrument/RetransformBigClass.sh
test/java/lang/instrument/NativeMethodPrefixAgent.java

It’s okay to remove java.management dependency later by JDK-8139430.   At the
same time, would it be easier not to update the tests that require
java.management due to the test library and let JDK-8139430 fixes it?

Mandy