On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 12:00 PM, Stephane Epardaud <s...@epardaud.fr> wrote:

> Finally I was able to run my Ceylon modules in Java9!!

Congrats Stephane!

> [1] ATM I can compile them with Java 9 but not as modules, I generate
> the module-info.class from the JBoss Modules descriptor. I can generate
> a module-info.java from it and then make javac compile them as modules,
> which I'll do in the future.

I am happy to hear this too. I've been waiting for the first person to
generate the module-info.java from their own source/configuration. This is
what I suspect most build tools will be seeking to accomplish in the future
-- but I just wasn't expecting the future to arrive so fast!

Cheers,
Paul