On 18/02/2016 09:08, Weijun Wang wrote:
OK, but with -providerClass I'd like to support a class name even if it is already defined in a module as a service and has its own name. This makes sure old commands still work.
I think it should work fine but I assume we would want to discourage this. That is, these security providers are service provider and there should be no need for anyone to know the name of the implementation class.

:

I think by "master" it means the class implementing Provider but not the one implementing KeyStore or KeyPairGenerator. It's not needed.
Thanks, I think the docs + usage message will be clearer once this is dropped.

-Alan.