I presume this wouldn't happen if the packages were sealed though, whether in Java 8 or earlier or under the unnamed module in Java 9. Right?

On 03/09/2016 03:17 PM, Paul Benedict wrote:
But isn't what your proposing a security issue? Let's say my package A is
in the unnamed module and your package A is in a named module. You
basically took over my code; your classes will be substituted for mine.

Cheers,
Paul

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 2:38 PM, Alex Buckley <alex.buck...@oracle.com>