So, do you suggest partial modules or module fragments?

Why we make things so complex for writing single test method. I think
testing is an essential part of development, so modular java should have
first class support for that.
I don't see command line options as developer friendly solution, even
things gets worse when have dozen of modules.

--

Best Regards,
Ali Ebrahimi