Russell, you ask a good question. If an artifact is meant to be a module,
wouldn't it make sense for it to run as a module during testing too? Those
boundaries should be activated like they are in production to get good
confidence in the code. Those are my two cents. I'd like to hear opposing
opinions though why the boundaries shouldn't be there.

Cheers,
Paul