> On Apr 14, 2016, at 7:27 AM, Alan Bateman <alan.bate...@oracle.com> wrote:
>
> On 13/04/2016 18:29, Alexandre (Shura) Iline wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Could you be so kind to take a look on this fix:
>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~shurailine/8154182/webrev.00/
>>
> What would you think of having this test run with `-addmods ALL-SYSTEM`
> instead? Your patch is okay but it will mean that the test won't exercise
> getDeclaredFields on the EE module, at least not when we bring the changes in
> jake to JDK 9. This option can be used with `-limitmods`.
>
> Another test like this is VerifyModuleDelegation. In both cases the tests
> have been changed to run with `-addmods ALL-SYSTEM` in jake.

Alan,

I am not sure what you are suggesting.

Right now the test is failing without my changes, if “-limitmods java.base” is
supplied to the jtreg command line:
$ jtreg -jdk:... -noreport "-javaoptions:-limitmods java.base"
java/lang/Class/getDeclaredField/FieldSetAccessibleTest.java
with
Test failed for the following classes: …<many classes>

Right now the test has:
 * @run main/othervm -Djdk.launcher.addmods=ALL-SYSTEM FieldSetAccessibleTest
UNSECURE
Changing it to
 * @run main/othervm -addmods ALL-SYSTEM FieldSetAccessibleTest UNSECURE
yields the same results.

I was thinking that the Jake integration would change something, but I see the
same behavior as before.

Shura