On 03/05/2016 20:43, Alexandre (Shura) Iline wrote:
:
Alan,

I am not sure what you are suggesting.

Right now the test is failing without my changes, if “-limitmods java.base” is
supplied to the jtreg command line:
$ jtreg -jdk:... -noreport "-javaoptions:-limitmods java.base"
java/lang/Class/getDeclaredField/FieldSetAccessibleTest.java
with
Test failed for the following classes: …<many classes>

Right now the test has:
  * @run main/othervm -Djdk.launcher.addmods=ALL-SYSTEM FieldSetAccessibleTest
UNSECURE
Changing it to
  * @run main/othervm -addmods ALL-SYSTEM FieldSetAccessibleTest UNSECURE
yields the same results.

I was thinking that the Jake integration would change something, but I see the
same behavior as before.

You are right, running it with `-limitmods java.base` will limit the observability to just java.base and so`-addmods ALL-SYSTEM` is essentially a no-op because "all system" will be java.base in this case. I've looked at the changes in the webrev and they look fine, sorry for delaying you on this one.

-Alan