On Nov 11, 2016, at 7:09 AM, fo...@univ-mlv.fr wrote:
> MH.invokeWithArguments takes an array of arguments but because it is
> specified as a varargs you may think that it works like Method.invoke, but it
> is a trap,
> it takes the receiver and the arguments altogether into the same array.

Thanks, Remi.  That should fix the problem.

We thought a little bit about adding more overloadings to invokeWithArguments,
such as one that works like Method.invoke (one prepended argument).
The general case would be making invokeWithArguments be signature-polymorphic,
with an on-the-fly asSpreader transform on the way through.

But, such extra generality would simplify only a few use cases, and on the
other hand it would probably create plenty of confusion whenever the target
method is *also* a varargs method.

— John