FX build for jdk9+164 already was promoted last Friday. The changeset to use that build was pushed to jdk9/dev on Saturday (as per usual), but probably wasn't synced down to jdk9/jake.

-- Kevin

Mandy Chung wrote:
FXLauncherTest.java should fail until FX change [1] is integrated and promoted
(target for jdk-9+164).  I suggest to rerun the test after jdk-9+164 is
promoted and sync down to jdk9/dev and jake.

Mandy