> On Apr 7, 2017, at 8:40 AM, Andrey Nazarov <andrey.x.naza...@oracle.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Please review 3 negative tests for Jlink which tests new
> bind-services/suggest-providers feature.

> webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~anazarov/8178323/webrev.00/webrev/

Thanks for adding these tests.

BindServices.java

 155         Path dir = Paths.get("verboseNoop”);

I suggest to rename “verboseNoop” to “verboseNoBind”

line 159-161: formatting nit: can you add spaces to align with the first
argument in line 158.  Same comment to SuggestProviders.java line 180-182
an 198-200.

SuggestProviders.java
  It may be better to rename “suggestNotProvider" to “noSuggestedProvider".

  In the noOneUsesProvider test case, is m4 not observable? I think
jlink should fail with m4 not found. When —-suggest-providers is
specified with a service type, it’s a bug in the implementation that
does not report it.  This should be renamed to “nonObservableModule”
instead.  We should file a bug and include this test case in the JBS report.

Mandy